Big Buffalo House Painting
Buffalo New York’s Premier Professional Painters!
We’re are your local painting team and we’re ready to paint your house green…or red, yellow even purple if that’s what you want. That’s because with Buffalo’s best painting company you simply pick the colors and let us do the rest!
- Professional painters that show up on time, stay on schedule and get the work done right.
- No surprise fees or mystery additions to the budget.
- Quality products, brands, and equipment. We use brands you know and brands you trust.
- Complete cleanup after the job. With some companies, you may notice that the painters seem to disappear when it’s time for clean up. This simply won’t happen with the Big Buffalo House Painting.
- Expertise in both interior and exterior painting jobs. Along with experience in both residential and commercial work. That means that there is no painting job our painters can’t handle.
Email Us For A Quote!
Thinking of Painting on Your Own?
Looks easy enough right? There’s a lot more that goes into a quality job than just a can of paint and brush. Even for experienced do-it-yourselfers, an exterior or interior painting job can quickly become a nightmare.
Home improvement legend Bob Villa breaks this down on his website but here are the highlights:
- Tools and equipment: Do you have ladders, scaffolding, brushes, paint rollers, caulk, primer and of course paint ready to go and laying around? We’re guessing now.
- Experience: Painting is a skill. That’s why we’re the Buffalo painting pros: we’re skilled. Ever been in someone’s home after a DIY job and notice that little spot of paint on the ceiling instead of the wall. Or how about that drop that dried funny and got picked off later. That just doesn’t happen with us.
- Time: Is this a project you’re excited about? Because I can tell you that we are. We’re guessing you’d rather be doing something else. We’d rather be painting!
Benefits Of Commercial Or Residential Painting
Whether you’re selling your house or selling a product or service our painters can help you make a great impression.
When it comes to selling your home, a beautiful paint job can actually pay for itself by increasing the value of your home. Not only is curb appeal important but you want potential buyers to admire the inside too. Not only is it visually appealing but a well painted home also shows that you take care of your home.
Think of it like basic hygiene for your house!
When it comes to your business, the same idea applies: if a business owner’s space is beautiful it stands to reason there work will be too. Make a great first impression and make sure your space is paint perfect.
Our Painting Process
We use quality equipment and supplies for every job. The most important fundamentals of every painter’s toolbelt include:
- Brushes: We have a variety of brushes right for every job. Maybe your home has an intricate design on your walls or doors. Maybe it’s one of the beautiful Victorian homes in Buffalo? Whatever your situation, our painters can handle it with the perfect brush.
- Rollers and Roller Poles: The classic painting tool, this allows our painters to reach high places while covering a lot wall efficiently and quickly.
- Paint scrapers and wallpaper removal tools: You have to start with a clean slate, right? Our house painters make sure there is no stuck on paint or wallpaper before we start fresh.
- Ladders and scaffolding: No place is too high for our house painters! While these tools make more appearances in exterior painting jobs they are still critical for perfect interior painting work too.
- Caulk: One of the most common mistakes from DIY painters is not using caulk to seal and protect. While you may have a freshly painted window you might also have it painted shut!
- Drop Cloths and Tape: Skilled use of painting tape and drop cloths mean you can hit every surface you want and none of the walls you don’t.
The Painting Pros Do It All
Big Buffalo House Painting handle every type of interior painting job.
Whether you residential or commercial interior painting our team can handle it. Our goal is to get the job done as quickly as possible so you can get on with your life.
Our painters have handled exterior painting jobs both large and small.
A great exterior painting job can help your home sell for more or help your business make a great first impression.
No job is too large or too small for Big Buffalo House Painting.
Whether you need an entire strip mail painted or your small shop we can get the job done quickly and efficiently. We know how important it is to keep your business running, even during a renovation.
Ready to Work With Buffalo’s Best Painting Company?
In addition to serving the metro area our painters also provide residential and commercial painting services to the area all around Buffalo and western New York including:
- East Aurora
- Clarence Center
- Harris Hill
- Billington Heights
Not listed above? Not sure if you can work with Big Buffalo House Painting? Chances are good that our commercial and house painters service your area too. Just give us a call and let’s find out!
We can’t wait to improve the visual appeal and the quality of your home!
Big Buffalo House Painting
Buffalo New York